The Shift Supervisor is tasked with leading a team and managing multiple areas in a fast-paced work environment. In addition, the Shift Supervisor is responsible for making decisions in a timely manner, understanding and achieving financial goals, and leading their team to work in a collaborative effort to exceed guest expectations.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Developing and leading a team of 30-40 hourly team members to exceed guest’s expectations
- Demonstrating proactive leadership by ensuring positive staff and guest experiences through personal interactions
- Interacting with guest service focused team members in areas of recruiting, hiring, coaching, training and contentious professional development
- Embracing teamwork while leading others to do the same
- 18+ years of age
- Experience and understanding of managing cost of goods sold and labor management
- The ability to oversee all aspects of the business – from the smallest details to the big picture
- Experience maintaining an exceptional guest focused environment
- 2+ Years of Restaurant/Hospitality Experience recommended
- Proficient in Managing of Cost of Goods Sold + Labor
- Ability to Lead a Team to Create a Memorable Guest Experience
- True Leadership Capabilities
- 21+ years of age will need Alcohol Certification, as required
- Can effectively communicate with Management, Team Members, and Guests
- Availability to work days, nights and/or weekends
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Whatz-Up Team Members are expected to give their best on the job – so we do our part in making sure we give you what you need to stay motivated, valued and embrace living your best life!
- Awesome culture that’s inclusive, rewarding and FUN!
- 50% off food & FREE fountain drinks!
- 2 FREE Super Passes per month!
- We help others grow! (internal promote culture)
Whatz-Up is an Equal Opportunity Employer