At Whatz-Up, our Paintball Attendants keep the fun going! As a Paintball Attendant, you are outgoing, and know how to create FUN memories for our guests! You are knowledgeable of our paintball operations and can ref paintball games with the highest level of safety. You monitor safety protocols to ensure our guests can take home positive memories to last a lifetime! You’re also dedicated to delivering the highest standards in sanitation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING DAILY?
- Upholding our cleanliness and safety standards (We take this seriously!)
- Welcoming and engaging with all guests, all while being the face of FUN!
- Monitoring paintball operations to ensure they are fun, clean, and safe.
- Creating memorable experiences by providing exceptional service.
- Assisting guests with safety equipment, marker operation, and coordinating games.
- Partnering with the Technical Team to report wear-and-tear and damage to fields or equipment (communication is key!)
- Performing opening, mid-day, or closing duties
- Experience in a similar role a plus, but not required
- Guest focused mindset (We love our guests!)
- Teamwork is a must (Teamwork makes the dream work!)
- Can effectively communicate with management, team members, and guests
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Whatz-Up Team Members are expected to give their best on the job – so we do our part in making sure we give you what you need to stay motivated, valued and embrace living your best life!
- Awesome culture that’s inclusive, rewarding and FUN!
- 50% off food & FREE fountain drinks!
- 2 FREE Super Passes per month!
- Paintball Membership
- We help others grow! (internal promote culture)
Whatz-Up is an Equal Opportunity Employer