At Whatz-Up, our Line Cooks prepare unforgettable food that keep our guests coming back for more! As a Line Cook, you are outgoing, and know how to create FUN memories for our guests! You are passionate about our ingredients, food quality standards and delivering a consistent Guest experience! You are an expert on our prep and spec recipes, operational standards, equipment and utensils. You’re also dedicated to delivering the highest standards in sanitation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING DAILY?
- Upholding our cleanliness and safety standards (We take this seriously!)
- Prepping and cooking all menu items according to recipes and standards.
- Working in to ensure food is accurate and delivered timely.
- Adhering to all company and health department food safety procedures.
- Properly and safely operating kitchen equipment.
- Maintaining a clean and stocked station before and after each shift.
- Performing opening, mid-day, or closing duties.
- Experience in a similar role a plus, but not required
- Guest focused mindset (We love our guests!)
- 18 + years of age; Food Handlers Certification, as required
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Teamwork is a must (Teamwork makes the dream work!)
- Can effectively communicate with management, team members, and guests
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Whatz-Up Team Members are expected to give their best on the job – so we do our part in making sure we give you what you need to stay motivated, valued and embrace living your best life!
- Awesome culture that’s inclusive, rewarding and FUN!
- 50% off food & FREE fountain drinks!
- 2 FREE Super Passes per month!
- We help others grow! (internal promote culture)
Whatz-Up is an Equal Opportunity Employer