At Whatz-Up, our Go-Kart Attendants keep the fun going! As a Go-Kart Attendant, you are outgoing, and know how to create FUN memories for our guests! You are knowledgeable of our go-kart and track operations and can operate the track with the highest level of safety. You monitor safety protocols to ensure our guests can take home memories to last a lifetime! You’re also dedicated to delivering the highest standards in sanitation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING DAILY?
- Upholding our cleanliness and safety standards (We take this seriously!)
- Welcoming and engaging with all guests, all while being the face of FUN!
- Monitoring Go-Kart operations to ensure they are fun, clean, and safe.
- Creating memorable experiences by providing exceptional service.
- Assisting guests with ride loading and unloading.
- Partnering with the Technical Team to report wear-and-tear and damage to go-karts, track, or equipment (communication is key!)
- Performing opening, mid-day, or closing duties
- Experience in a similar role a plus, but not required
- Guest focused mindset (We love our guests!)
- Savvy with small engines and a willingness to learn new things
- Teamwork is a must (Teamwork makes the dream work!)
- Can effectively communicate with management, team members, and guests
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Whatz-Up Team Members are expected to give their best on the job – so we do our part in making sure we give you what you need to stay motivated, valued and embrace living your best life!
- Awesome culture that’s inclusive, rewarding and FUN!
- 50% off food & FREE fountain drinks!
- 2 FREE Super Passes per month!
- We help others grow! (internal promote culture)
Whatz-Up is an Equal Opportunity Employer