Our Culinary Managers are tasked with recruiting, hiring, training, and consistently motivating our kitchen team. The culinary manager is expected to keep a well-balanced budget, introduce new and innovative approaches to solutions, and maintain a collaborative, team-centric, and clean work environment.
- 21 years + of age
- Ability to cultivate a positive working environment for all team members
- A keen eye and attention to detail, organization, and guest satisfaction
- The ability to see talent in others, and to inspire and teach throughout challenges
- Proven Leadership Capabilities
- 3+ Years of Experience in Restaurant/Hospitality
- 3+ Years of Experience in Management of Cost of Goods Sold & Labor
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Developing and inspiring a team of 30-40 hourly team members to exceed guests’ expectations
- Engaging kitchen team members through recruiting, hiring, coaching, training and contentious development efforts
- Displaying your financial skills by summarizing and analyzing information for budgeting revenues and expenses; measuring costs of products, services, or other cost objectives
- Embracing teamwork while encouraging others to do the same
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Whatz-Up Team Members are expected to give their best on the job – so we do our part in making sure we give you what you need to stay motivated, valued and embrace living your best life!
- Awesome culture that’s inclusive, rewarding and FUN!
- 50% off food & FREE fountain drinks!
- 2 FREE Super Passes per month!
- We help others grow! (internal promote culture)
Whatz-Up is an Equal Opportunity Employer