At Whatz-Up, our Bartenders bring the fun by crafting our signature cocktails. They also serve beer and great food too! As a Bartender, you have a knack for creating a welcoming environment and are relentless in providing our Guests with exceptional and timely service. You know the menu inside and out and can make great food and beverage suggestions. You’re also dedicated to delivering the highest standards in safety and sanitation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING DAILY?
- Upholding our cleanliness and safety standards (We take this seriously!)
- Welcoming and engaging with all Guests, all while being an ambassador of FUN!
- Recommending menu items and ensuring order accuracy
- Showcasing your extensive beer, wine and cocktail knowledge
- Delivering food and drinks in a timely manner and anticipating Guest’s needs
- Creating memorable experiences by providing exceptional service (You rock at creating a good time!)
- Adhering to local and state alcohol laws, procedures and policies
- Processing payment transactions and welcoming our Guests back
- Maintaining a stocked, clean and safe bar; completing side duties
- Must have 6 months of bartending experience
- Guest focused mindset (We love our Guests)
- Teamwork is a must (Teamwork makes the dream work!)
- 21+ years of age; Alcohol Certification, as required
- Can effectively communicate with Management, Team Members, and Guests
- Availability to work days, nights and/or weekends
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Whatz-Up Team Members are expected to give their best on the job – so we do our part in making sure we give you what you need to stay motivated, valued and embrace living your best life!
- Awesome culture that’s inclusive, rewarding and FUN!
- 50% off food & FREE fountain drinks!
- 2 FREE Super Passes per month!
- We help others grow! (internal promote culture)
Whatz-Up is an Equal Opportunity Employer